Editing a Device Preset
Go Up to Device Manager
After you add a custom device preset to RAD Studio, you can edit that device preset and change its settings. You cannot edit devices distributed with RAD Studio, you can only edit your own device presets.
- Note: Device presets can also be added and edited from the DevicePresets.xml file.
To edit a device preset from the Device Manager:
- Select Tools > Options > Environment Options > Form Designer > Device Manager.
- Click the target device preset to select it and click Edit.
- The Device Settings Window opens. You can use this window to configure your device preset. See Adding a Device Preset for help defining the properties of your device preset.
- Click OK to save your changes.