Go Up to Type Trait Functions (C++11) Index
Type Trait Functions
bool __has_trivial_copy_constructor ( typename T )
Returns true if and only if T has a trivial default constructor.
Error if T is an incomplete type.
False (but well-formed) if a class type does not have a default constructor
The definition (from Section 18.104.22.168 of the Working Draft) notes has a type T has a trivial copy constructor if it is in the list::
- a scalartype (or array thereof)
- a reference type (or array thereof)
- an array of class type with trivial destructor
- a class type with a trivial copy constructor (12.8)
According to Section 12.8 p6 of the Working Draft:
A copy constructor for class X is trivial if:
- It is not user provided (see Section 8.4)
- class X has no virtual functions
- class X has no virtual base classes
- each direct base class of X has a trivial copy constructor.
- for all the non-static data members of X that are of class type (or array thereof), each such class type has a trivial copy constructor;.
A copy constructor is not user provided if it is implicitly declared, or defined inline as = default;
Ox interaction false if the default constructor is defined as deleted.
Ox interactionwith default function definitions.