Follow the steps below to notarize a macOS 64-bit app:
- Create an application-specific password to use with Notarization at the Apple ID site.
- Create Developer ID certificate using Xcode or Apple Developer site.
- Create an application in the IDE.
- Create an application (assuming this application name is myApp).
- Create a connection profile to the Mac machine (assuming this connection profile is called myMac).
- Set target platform to macOS 64-bit.
- Set target platform configuration to Developer ID.
- Set connection profile to myMac.
- Go to Project > Options > Deployment > Provisioning and do the following:
- Set build type to macOS 64-bit - Developer ID.
- Set Apple ID.
- Set App-specific password.
- Set Developer ID Application Certificate.
- Select Attach a ticket to the notarized application to allow it to run offline if needed.
- Click Run or Run Without Debugging, or go to Project > Build and Project > Deploy.