Saving View Settings on the C++ Class Explorer
Go Up to C++ Class Explorer Topics
You can set view parameters on the Class Explorer toolbar or on the Class Explorer (C++) dialog box. Clicking OK on the dialog box saves your view settings for the next time you open the C++ Class Explorer. If you click Cancel on the dialog box, your view settings are not saved, and the next time you open the C++ Class Explorer, all the view settings are their original default values.
- Open a C++ project that contains classes and types, such as a C++ VCL forms application.
- Click View > C++ Class Explorer. The C++ Class Explorer parses your project and then populates the three panes in the window: Type List, Member View, Source/Registers/Graph tab. See the window in C++ Class Explorer Overview.
- On the toolbar, select a sorting algorithm for the Type List:
- On the toolbar, select a grouping algorithm for the Type List:
- On the toolbar, select the elements you want to show in the Type List:
- To save your current settings, click OK on either of these dialog boxes:
Note: The set of view settings that are saved includes settings from the toolbar as well as settings on the dialog boxes listed above (Two show settings, Show enumerations and Show variables, exist both in the toolbar and on the dialog boxes). If you never click OK on either dialog box (or if you click Cancel on either dialog box), the current settings are not saved.