Troubleshooting: Cannot Connect to the Mac
Go Up to iOS Mobile Application Development
To resolve this problem, look at these areas:
- Have you activated the iOS target platform?
- Is your Mac running and connected to the network?
- Is the Platform Assistant installed and running on the Mac?
- Do you have a Connection Profile that describes your Mac?
- Does 'Test Connection' succeed on the Connection Profile Manager?
- Have you installed an SDK for this iOS device in the SDK Manager?
- Check the Build tab of the Messages view for any possible error and go to Warning Messages on Messages View for further information.
- Note: If you get a different error, select the error message on the Build tab and press F1 to open the help for that error.
- Tip: If you see the message "Connection closed gracefully," the solution is to reboot the Mac in order to enable subsequent connections.