Using Page Producer Components
Page producers (Web.HTTPProd.TPageProducer and its descendants) take an HTML template and convert it by replacing special HTML-transparent tags with customized HTML code. You can store a set of standard response templates that are filled in by page producers when you need to generate the response to an HTTP request message. You can chain page producers together to iteratively build up an HTML document by successive refinement of the HTML-transparent tags.
- HTML Templates
- Specifying the HTML Template
- Converting HTML-transparent Tags
- Using Page Producers from an Action Item
- Chaining Page Producers Together
- Using Predefined HTML-transparent Tag Names