Using Table Producers
Go Up to Representing a Dataset in HTML
The Internet palette page includes two components that create an HTML table to represent the records of a dataset:
- Table Producers, which format the fields of a dataset into the text of an HTML document.
- Query table producers, which runs a query after setting parameters supplied by the request message and formats the resulting dataset as an HTML table.
Using either of the two table producers, you can customize the appearance of a resulting HTML table by specifying properties for the table's color, border, separator thickness, and so on. To set the properties of a table producer at design time, double-click the table producer component to display the Response Editor dialog.
- Specifying the Table Attributes
- Specifying the Row Attributes
- Specifying the Columns
- Embedding Tables in HTML Documents