Developing Database Applications for the Win32 Platform Index
Go Up to Developing Database Applications
Database applications let users interact with the information that is stored in the databases. Databases provide structure for the information, and allow it to be shared among different applications.
Delphi provides support for relational database applications. Relational databases organize information into tables, which contain rows (records) and columns (fields). These tables can be manipulated by simple operations known as the relational calculus.
- BDE Overview
- dbExpress Feature Overview
- dbExpress Components
- dbExpress Framework
- dbExpress Framework Compatibility
- dbExpress Database Specific Information
- dbExpress Data Type Mapping for Supported Databases
- dbExpress Driver and Framework support for SQL Anywhere 11
- dbExpress Driver and Framework support for SQL Anywhere 12