Deploying Applications - Overview
Go Up to Deploying RAD Studio Applications
After your Win32 application is up and running, you can deploy it. That is, you can make it available for others to run.
A number of steps must be taken to deploy an application to another computer so that the application is completely functional. The steps required by a given application vary, depending on the type of application.
The following sections describe these steps when deploying the following applications:
- Deploying General Applications
- Deploying Database Applications
- Deploying Web Applications
- Programming for Varying Host Environments
- Software License Requirements
- Customizing the Windows Application Manifest File