Troubleshooting: No Android Targets Listed on the Project Manager
The Target node within the Android target platform node in the Project Manager shows:
- A list of Android devices connected by USB to your PC, as long as you enable USB debugging and configure your PC to detect your device.
If the Project Manager does not show any Android device in the Target node within the Android target platform node, or if a device connected to your PC does not show up:
- Ensure that you have an Android SDK in the SDK Manager. Add an Android SDK if you do not have one already.
- Right-click the Target node and select Refresh. A pair of green arrows should appear over the folder icon, indicating that the refresh operation is in progress (). If the green arrows disappear and nothing happens, read the next bullets.
- If an expected Android device does not show up, see Enabling USB Debugging on an Android Device and Configuring Your System to Detect Your Android Device.
- If an expected Android device does not show up, open the SDK Manager and check in the SDK Properties of your Android SDK that the value of the Adb location field is correct.