Show: Delphi C++
Viewing Metric Results
From RAD Studio
Go Up to Working with Metrics Index
You can view the obtained Metrics results in the Metrics pane. To open the Metrics pane, see the Metrics Pane topic.
In the Metrics pane, you can sort and filter Metrics results and navigate to the source code.
To sort Metrics results by the column
- In the Metrics Results table in the Metrics pane, select the tabbed page showing the Metrics results that interest you.
- In the selected page, click the column to select it.
- Click the column header to change the sorting order by this column.
To filter Metrics results
- Rows in the Metrics Results table display the elements (namespaces, classes) that were analyzed. You can filter the displayed Metrics results to improve the meaningfulness of the results report. You can use the following toolbar buttons to show and hide rows of different types of elements:
To update Metrics results
- To update or refresh the Metrics Results table, use the following Tool Palette buttons:
- Rows in the Metrics Results table display the elements (namespaces, classes) that were analyzed. Select the row that is of interest to you.
- Right-click and choose Open on the context menu to navigate directly to the selected element in the source code.
To view the metric description
- Columns in the Metrics Results table display the values of the estimated metrics. Select the column that corresponds to the metric of interest to you.
- Right-click and choose Show Description on the context menu.