Show: Delphi C++
Working with a Set of Metrics
From RAD Studio
Go Up to Working with Metrics Index
You can create a set of metrics, save it in a file, and load a saved set of metrics.
To create and save a set of metrics
- Open the QA Metrics dialog box by choosing:
- Project > QA Metrics when you are editing your source code file in the Code Editor.
- QA Metrics from the Diagram View or Model View context menus. This option is available only for modeling implementation projects.
- Toolbar buttons in the QA Metrics dialog box provide commands for working with the sets of metrics.
- If you want to base your metrics set on the default set, click the Set default metric set button.
- If you want to base your metrics set on a previously saved custom set, click the Load metric set button. The Load Metric Set dialog box opens. Choose the desired .MTS file that stores the saved set of metrics. Click Open.
- In the tree of available metrics in the left pane, go through the individual metrics and check those you want to include in the customized set or clear those you do not want to include.
- Select (or clear) all the metrics in a group by checking (or clear) the check box next to the group name.
- When you complete your selection, click the Save metric set button. The Save Metric Set dialog box opens. Specify the location and filename for the file to save your customized set of metrics. Click Save.
- Result: You save the customized set of metrics in the specified file.
To use a saved set of metrics
- Open the QA Metrics dialog box.
- Click the Load metric set button. The Load Metric Set dialog box opens. Choose the .MTS file that stores the saved set of metrics that you want to use. Click Open.
- Result: The set of metrics, stored in the specified file, loads into the QA Metrics dialog box. You can customize it and run the customized set of metrics.
Tip: You can include .mts files in your backup routine.