Go Up to PL/SQL Profiler Functionality
The PL/SQL Profiler Run Detail window lets you to view the following information for each of your profiles:
- Run Number
- Run Date
- Run Time
The Run Detail tab lets you:
- View the information for all runs or you can view profile information based on the unit type or unit owner.
- View results in milliseconds, seconds and minutes.
- View graphical displays of the profiling data that let you can navigate to the specific unit within the summary portion of the window.
- Specify the number of top lines to display in the graphical portion of the interface.
- Tip: Each graph is a working object. You can select data in a graph and the corresponding line of source displays in the lower pane of the interface.
Opening the Run Detail Window
To open the Run Detail Window, do the following:
- 1. If using Rapid SQL, on the Tools menu, select SQL Profiler > Run Detail.
- The PL/SQL Profiler - Run Detail window opens.
- 2. In the PL/SQL Profiler - Run Detail window:
- Click the Label list box, and then click the target profile.
- Click the Run list, and then click the target run.
- Click the Unit Type list, and then click the target unit type(s).
- Click the Unit Owner list, and then click the target unit owner(s) to populate the table.