Go Up to Administration Pages
The Licenses view shows the licenses that are hosted by the ELC server.
To choose different views of the current licenses, select one of the following radio buttons:
- All: All licenses are displayed
- Active: Licenses that have at least 1 unit in use
- Available: Licenses that have at least 1 unit available
- Maxed out: Licenses that have no units available
Information is displayed in the following columns:
- License Name: Name of the license
- License Type: Type of the license - user license (Named) or concurrent license (Concurrent)
- Units: Total number of units for a specific license
- Used: Number of used (active) licenses
- Revoked: Number of licenses you have removed from users
- Remaining: Number of free (inactive) licenses
- Expiration Date: Expiration date of the license or Unlimited - license that does not expire.
- Certificate number(s): The certificate(s) used to obtain the license
License files: Clicking this button shows further details regarding your license certificates.
- Package Title: The name of the product certificate.
- Contained Licenses: The number and type of licenses contained within the certificate.
- Certificate No.: The unique number of each certificate.
- File Name: The name(s) of the zip/slip files on your hard drive.
- Actions: You can download or delete the license files.