Uninstalling ER/Studio Business Architect
Uninstall ER/Studio Business Architect 2016 and later
To uninstall ER/Studio Business Architect 2016 or later, use Microsoft’s Add or Remove Programs option to remove the application. This opens the InstallShield Wizard for uninstalling the application. You have the option on the Remove Preferences panel to remove all preference data from your computer. If you choose to leave the preferences, they will be used for future installs.
The workspaces and all user-created projects, models, diagrams, and elements are not uninstalled. These workspaces typically reside in a different directory and are not removed.
- Note: You can also uninstall by going to Start > Programs > IDERA ERStudio Business Architect X.X.X > Uninstall > Uninstall.
Uninstall ER/Studio Business Architect 1.7.2 and earlier
To uninstall ER/Studio Business Architect 1.7.2 and earlier so you can install a later version, do the following:
- Click Start > Programs > IDERA ER/Studio Business Architect x.x.x, and then Uninstall ER/Studio Business Architect. ER/Studio Business Architect opens the Uninstall Wizard.
- You can select to uninstall all or part of the products. The separate components are: Program Files, Help Documents, and Common Components.
- Complete the wizard panels, and then click Finish. ER/Studio Business Architect and all its components are uninstalled.
- Note: During the uninstall, you have the option to remove all preference settings. If the settings are removed at this time, all the preferences you have set are lost for future installs
- Note: The workspaces and their related projects, models and diagrams are stored in a different directory and are not uninstalled.