Logging In and Out of the Repository and ER/Studio TS
Go Up to Working with ERStudio Repository
Log in to the Repository or ER/Studio Team Server
- To activate Team Server log in, check the Also log in to Team Server Core box. This area is not available to users who do not have an Enterprise license.
- Complete the log in dialog, and then click OK.
The following describes the options that require additional explanation:
User Name: Enter your user name. This is case-sensitive.
Password: Enter your password. This is case-sensitive. You can change your password by selecting Repository > Security > Change Password.
Log in using current Windows Account: Select this option to log in to the Repository or ER/Studio TS using the user name and password of the current Windows user. This option accesses the LDAP server on the network to verify the user's credentials.
Remember me: Select this option to retain your credentials for faster login next time.
- During the Repository Installation, a default user name and password Admin is set as the default. The Administrator should change the Admin password after the initial log in.
- The Admin user cannot be deleted. This prevents an accidental lockout. You can set up additional users with Roles and Privileges to maintain Repository security.
- If an administrator changes the repository security, users must log in again to update their permissions.
Log out of the Repository
- To log out of the Repository, click Log Out.
- In the Operation Status dialog, select the desired options and operations and then click Close.
- If you select Do Not Display Dialog Again and later want to see the Operation Status dialog, you can re-enable it in Options. For more information, see Setting Repository and ER/Studio TS Options.