Client Mobile Page
A client mobile page is a mobile page based on client-side web technologies.
You can create a new client mobile page from Home > New > HTML5 Builder Projects > Files > Client Mobile Page, which will be opened on the Design view.
The components in the following categories can be used in client mobile pages: Mobile, Mobile Hardware.
You can also use any of the nonvisual components that do not rely on server-side technologies in the following categories: Standard, Additional, System.
You can achieve anything you want by mixing components and programming languages. The pages below will help you implement special features using HTML5 Builder.
- Database Connections
- Provide static data retrieved from a database.
- Arrange controls the way you want.
- Store data on the user agent (web browser) so you can retrieve it later.
- Customize your controls’ appearance.
- Tab Navigation
- Define how the controls of your pages are should be navigated.
- Use HTML5 Builder to bring life into your page template.
- Define visual themes and let your controls use them.
- HTML5 Builder Mobile Development & Deployment.