- Tutorial by W3Schools.
- Practical PHP Programming, by Tux Radar.
An offline copy of the official documentation is available from Home > Help > PHP Manual. While on the Code Editor, F1 will open the offline documentation on a page relevant to the currently selected code.
To update the offline PHP documentation, or include a translated version on the language you use HTML5 Builder with:
- Go into HTML5 Builder installation directory, and inside help\php:
- If you want to update English documentation, empty the English folder (remove all its content).
- If you want to add documentation on the language you use for HTML5 Builder, create an empty folder named as that language (as seen on Home > Options > Environment Options > Interface Language).
- Download the official documentation as Many HTML files, and extract them into that folder.
- Restart HTML5 Builder for the changes to take effect.
You can also access the official documentation online here.
The following documentation resources focus on security when writing PHP code:
- Top Ten Security Vulnerabilities in PHP Code, by Rochak Chauhan.
- Ten Security Checks for PHP, by Clancy Malcolm.
- Writing Secure PHP, by Dave Child.