This is a glossary of terms and expressions related to HTML5 Builder.
- Components are the building blocks of RPCL applications. See Components.
- Containers are components that can have other components inside them. See Containers.
- Controls are components that have a visual representation. See Controls.
- Delphi for PHP
- Name for both the 1.0 and 2.0 versions of HTML5 Builder.
- Non-visual component
- Non-visual components are components that, as opossed to controls, do not have a visual representation.
- Name for both the 3.0 and 4.0 versions of HTML5 Builder.
- RadPHP XE
- Name for the 3.0 versions of HTML5 Builder.
- RadPHP XE2
- Name for the 4.0 versions of HTML5 Builder.
- The RPCL (RAD PHP Component Library) has been the name for the component-based PHP library used by HTML5 Builder since version 3.0.
- User agent
- The user agent is the software used to access the pages of your applications, usually a web browser.
- The VCL (Visual Component Library) was the name for the RPCL library during the 1.0 and 2.0 versions of HTML5 Builder.