The MapShape component is an image map, an interactive area you can define on an image.
This component can be placed inside an Image component, as if it were a container. See Parenthood.
The component generates the following client-side DOM element:
- Main element (HTMLAreaElement). Access it with:
This component inherits the following client-side events:
- From Control: OnClick, OnDblClick, OnMouseOut, OnMouseOver.
In addition to its own properties (documented below), this component also inherits the following:
- From Control: BorderRadius, BoxShadow, Cached, Cursor, Gradient, Height, Hint, Layer, Left, ParentShowHint, ShowHint, TextShadow, Top, Transform, Width.
- From Component: Name, Tag.
The type of shape for the interactive area.
An URL to open upon click in the area. See Target.
Where to open the linked document.
In addition to its own server-side events (documented below), this component also inherits the following:
- From Control: OnAfterShow, OnBeforeShow, OnShow.
Triggered by a single click in the interactive area with the mouse pointer.
Triggered by a double click in the interactive area with the mouse pointer.
- Parent: Control.