Using the MultiPaste Tool
Go Up to MultiPaste
You can access the MultiPaste tool from Edit > MultiPaste.
How to Use the MultiPaste Tool
We provide an example to show how to use the MultiPaste tool. This example shows you how to add html text to a memo component. Taking as a reference the html code presented below.
<html> <head> <title>This is the title!</title> </head> <html> <h1>This is ASP.NET page!</h1> </html>
- Copy the html code in the Clipboard, right-click and copy, or
- Open the MultiPaste window going to Edit > MultiPaste.
- The copied html code appears in the Preview section of the MultiPaste window.
- Add the
HTMLStrings.Add('string to the Text before each line field.
- Add the
');string to the Text after each line field.
- Press the OK button to paste the text of the Preview section in the Code Editor.
- Check Escape Quotes if you want to escape quotes to paste the text as a string, see MultiPaste for further information about the two options.
- Check the Trim Clipboard Contents if you want to remove the leading and trailing white spaces from each line of the Clipboard text.