Enabling Emailing Search Results and Reports
Go Up to Administrator Guide
If you have an email server, you can configure Team Server to allow sending shared reports by email.
Enabling email sending from Team Server is a two-steps process. First you must configure the connection to your email server:
- Open the Team Server Configuration Manager and enable notifications.
After the connection to the email server is properly configured:
- Start Team Server and log in as a super user.
- Select My Settings > Admin.
- On the page that opens, click Interaction Settings on the sidebar.
- Click Edit.
- Check the email options:
- "Enable Sending of Standard Reports by Email".
- "Enable Sending of Search Results by Email". This optión is available just for old Portal licenses.
- Click Apply Changes to save your changes.
Team Server users can now send reports by email.