Go Up to Main Wiki
ER/Studio Team Server provides an API that you can use to create software (applications, plugins, and more) that interacts with ER/Studio Team Server in real time. You can use the API to add, edit, and remove resources, perform searches, and much more.
You can access the API from http://<domain>:<port>/api/v1/<resource>, where <domain> and <port> are those of a running ER/Studio Team Server installation, and <resource> is one of the resources that the API supports.
There is a small Java application available that gives a graphical example of the API connection. It is available for download here. A video containing instructions is available here: http://www.embarcadero.com/data-modeling/use-cases/API-demo
- Obtaining Authorization to Use the API
- Registering Your API Client Application in the Embarcadero Developer Network
- Registering Your API Client Application in ER/Studio Team Server
- Using the Web Server Authorization Flow
- Using the Embedded Web Browser Authorization Flow
- Using the Password Authorization Flow
- Obtaining an Access Token Using a Refresh Token
- Revoking an Access Token
- Browsing Resources Using the API
- Managing Resources Using the API
- Enabling Secure API Requests