This sample is a demonstration of how to build 3D Graphical User Interface (GUI) applications.
You can find the GUI3d sample project at:
- Start | Programs | Embarcadero RAD Studio Rio | Samples and then navigate to:
CPP\Multi-Device Samples\User Interface\GUI3d
- Subversion Repository:
How to Use the Sample
- Navigate to the location given above and open GUI3dCPP.cbproj.
- Select the target platform.
- Press F9 or choose Run > Run.
- Interact with the sample: left-click on the button labeled as Flip to activate the animation.
|File in C++||Contains|
The project itself.
The main form where the components are located.
Used to define and implement the sample.
TForm3D1 is the main form that represents the main window of the sample. It contains the following components:
- A TLayer3D object that contains:
- The sample uses TLayer3D to hold any 2D object in a FireMonkey 3D form.
- The sample uses TButton to enable the TFloatAnimation.
- The sample uses TGlowEffect to create a glow effect around the TButton.
- The sample uses TFloatAnimation to define an animation.
When you run the application, you see a button labeled as Flip. The button has a glow effect attached with the GlowColor property set to
Gold. When you click on the button, an OnClick event occurs. The OnClick event animates the 3D layer. The sample uses
the AnimateFloat and AnimateFloatDelay methods of the TFmxObject class to define three different animations for the 3D Layer object.
- FireMonkey 3D
- Tutorial: Creating a FireMonkey 3D Application