This sample demonstrates how to use the TTimeEdit component in FireMonkey.
You can find the TimePicker sample project at:
- Start | Programs | Embarcadero RAD Studio Sydney | Samples and then navigate to:
- C:\Users\Public\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\21.0\Samples\CPP\Mobile Snippets\TimePicker
- C:\Users\Public\Documents\Embarcadero\Studio\21.0\Samples\Object Pascal\Mobile Snippets\TimePicker
- Subversion Repository:
- You can find Delphi and C++ code samples in GitHub Repositories. Search by name into the samples repositories according to your RAD Studio version.
This code snippet shows you how to use the TTimeEdit component to invoke the native time picker at runtime, select times from it and process them for use in your own applications.
How to Use the Sample
- Navigate to the location given above.
- Open the sample application project file:
- Press F9 or choose Run > Run.
The project has one source file, uMain.pas, which contains the class for the main form.