Quick Start Guide: Install Connection Licenses
The synchronization process provides Embarcadero Connect with the credentials (username and password) of your ER/Studio Repository users. Now you need to add some connection licenses to Embarcadero Connect so that those users can log in to Embarcadero Connect and use it.
After you purchase a license and receive a serial number for that license:
- Select My Settings > Admin > Licenses, and click Register Add-on License.
- In the product registration page that appears, enter the serial number that you received and click Next.
- If you are not logged in, the Embarcadero Product Registration Login page loads. You can log in using your existing Developer Network account, or you can create a new account.
- On the Product Registration page, choose under Download or email the activation file how you want to receive your license add-on file, and click Register.
- Once you have the reg*.txt file, put it into <Embarcadero Connect installation folder>\license\.
With that your license add-on is installed. You can close the Product Registration Page and click Refresh in the Licenses page to update the page content, which now displays your new license add-on.
For more information, see Overview of Connection Licenses.