Opening an Object Editor
Object editors are accessed from the Datasource Navigator/Explorer pane of the main window.
To open an Object editor on a specific database object in DBArtisan
- Connect to the datasource with the database object to be edited. For more information, see Datasource and Server Management.
- On the Datasource Navigator/Explorer, expand the target datasource.
- Continue to expand folders under the datasource until the type of object you want to view or modify is visible.
- On the Datasource Navigator/Explorer, click on the specific type of object that you want to view or modify.
- In the Navigator/Explorer, right-click the specific object you want to view or modify, and then select Open.
- An editor for that object type opens on the object you selected.
For information on editing objects, see Viewing and Modifying Object Properties.