Using Data Editor with Query Builder
Go Up to Using Query Builder
SELECT statements. You can open multiple Data Editor sessions so that you can continue to change your data until you find the best match for your query.
- Caution: Data Editor is a real-time editor. Changes in your data using Data Editor are permanent.
Opening the Data Editor from Query Builder
To open the Data Editor from Query Builder, do the following:
- On the Tools menu, click Query Builder.
- Query Builder opens.
- Select a database or instance. For details, see Selecting a Database.
- Select a table. For details, see Selecting Tables and Views.
- Select a column, or columns. For details, see Selecting Columns.
- On the Query Builder menu, click Edit Data.
- The Data Editor opens.