Using the Results Editor
Go Up to Using the SQL Editor
The results of your SQL queries are displayed in the Results tab of each Editor Window, which captures result sets in a virtual data grid that accommodates large result sets. The data grid offers many of the features of a basic Windows spreadsheet, giving you a great deal of flexibility in editing the worksheet and formatting its contents.
- Tip: For Oracle, REF CURSOR contents are displayed in the ISQL Window and Results tab.
You have many choices for navigating and viewing your SQL query results. The Results window includes functionality to set result window options, find and replace, export data to other products such as Microsoft Excel, and mail your results files.
For more information, see Configuring Result Set Windows.
- Results Window Toolbar Options
- Configuring Result Set Windows
- Configuring Results Window Grid Properties
- Exporting Data to Other Products
- Setting Result Windows to Read-only Mode
- Result Window Status Bar
- Mailing Result Sets
- Renaming and Closing Query Window Tabs
- Closing Result Window Tabs
- Saving and Closing Result Sets
- Editing Result Sets
- Formatting Result Sets
- Notes on XML Types and Unicode Display in the Results Editor