Server Mobile Page
A server mobile page is a webpage that runs in a server and is specially designed for mobile devices. Running on a server, it allows you to use both server-side and client-side web technologies.
You can create a new server mobile page from Home > New > HTML5 Builder Projects > Files > Server Mobile Page, which will be opened on the Design view.
You can use any web language for server pages programming:
You can achieve anything you want by mixing components and programming languages. The pages below will help you implement special features using HTML5 Builder.
- Arrange controls the way you want.
- Store data on the user agent (web browser) so you can retrieve it later.
- Customize your controls’ appearance.
- Tab Navigation
- Define how the controls of your pages are should be navigated.
- Define visual themes and let your controls use them.
- Get the server-side events to behave like client-side events, and run server-side code without getting the page reloaded in the user agent.
- Database Connections
- Interact with databases.
- Create client applications that interact with DataSnap.
- Internationalization and Localization
- Adapt your application for people in different countries and speaking different languages.
- Create stack-based interfaces with controls associated to layers that might or might not be visible at a given point.
- HTML5 Builder Mobile Development & Deployment.
- 10:50 — Writting a server mobile page connected to an InterBase database.