From HTML5 Builder
The Home view, accessible from the main toolbar, gives you access to several HTML5 Builder tools from its sidebar:
- From this page you can access the latest HTML5 Builder videos, news, and your latest projects.
- From here you can start a new project or create a new file.
- Select a category from the left column treeview, and then double-click the type of project or file you want to create.
- A single click on a project or file entry will open related information on the bottom-right frame.
- This entry will bring up a dialog from which you open files in your disk with HTML5 Builder.
- This page lists the latest projects and files you’ve been working with, so you can easily access to them.
- Project Manager
- From this page you can manage your working project and files.
- This page lets you manage your installed RPCL packages.
- From this page you can customize HTML5 Builder to fit your needs.
- This wizard generates automated API documentation frou your project’s source code.
- Use this wizard to generate the resources to localize your application to different languages.
- This wizard lets you deploy your application so you can install it on a web server.
- Deploy to Mobile
- Use this wizard to generate a client-side version of your mobile application.
- Click here to print the source code of the working file. The printed code will include syntax highlighting, line numbers, etc.
- After you click Print, a dialog will pop up providing you with some customizable options before the file is sent to the default printer.
Note: If there is no open file, this option won’t work.
- From here you can access the offline documentation for HTML5 Builder and some third-party technologies.
- There are additional help resources you can access other than documentation.
- Close HTML5 Builder.