This page aims to help you find some HTML5 Builder directories and files.
HTML5 Builder’s default installation directory depends on system’s architecture:
- 32-bit: C:\Program Files\Embarcadero\HTML5 Builder\6.0\.
- 64-bit: C:\Program Files (x86)\Embarcadero\HTML5 Builder\6.0\.
The RPCL is installed on the rpcl folder inside HTML5 Builder’s installation directory.
When running an RPCL application from HTML5 Builder (runtime), the RPCL folder is named rpcl-bin and located on the root of the application (/rpcl-bin).
HTML5 Builder stores some data so it can be shared with other applications. This data is shared only with other applications of the same user, and its location depends on your version of Windows:
- Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\your username\Application Data\Embarcadero\HTML5 Builder\6.0.
- Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8: C:\Users\your username\AppData\Roaming\Embarcadero\HTML5 Builder\6.0.
For shared documents, namely sample applications, HTML5 Builder uses the following directory:
- Windows XP (one of the following):
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Shared Documents\HTML5 Builder\6.0.
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\HTML5 Builder\6.0.
- Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8: C:\Users\Public\Documents\HTML5 Builder\6.0.