When you receive an email with your serial number and registration code, please review this information.
- Product: This includes the type and number of users. For example InterBase XE7 Desktop - 1 User (SDK)
- Serial Number: xxxx-xxxxxx-xxxxxx-xxxx
- Registration Code: xxxx
- Expiration Date:
- Important: After reviewing this information, choose to either download your activation file or email the contents and activation file to your email.
Once you have made this selection, click Register.
Licensing IBLite and ToGo Test Deployment
Important: For IBLite, when you click Register you accept the Supplemental License Terms for IBLite.
- If you are a RAD Studio user, please follow instructions at IBLite and IBToGo Licensing.
In order to deploy InterBase ToGo applications to customer sites, you need a VAR agreement setup. Please visit http://www.embarcadero.com/products/interbase/licensing-options for details on this.
For Customer Support, visit http://www.embarcadero.com/support/index.php.
For Server, Desktop, and ToGo Editions, the VAR can save the license file anywhere (for example, My Documents); however, only one set of licenses need to be included in the packaging of their application under the <interbase>/license folder.
- For Desktop and Server based embedding, they need to include the license file as per instructions at Using the Wise Installer to Embed InterBase for a silent embedded install.
- When prompted, save the file as reg4223_timestamp.txt into any folder.
- If you are in the process of installing the product, and are presented with the Registration dialog, select the "I have received an activation file (*.slip or reg*.txt)" option, click the Browse button (...) and navigate to the activation file.
- If you have already installed the product, go to the <install root>\bin directory and run LicenseManager.exe, select License | Import and navigate to the activation file.
- Click Import to complete the Embarcadero product registration.
NOTE: For Customer Support, visit http://www.embarcadero.com/support/index.php.