Help for InterBase XE7
InterBase is a full-featured, high performance, zero administration, lightweight, embeddable relational database for software developers. See About InterBase for more information.
An overview of changes and instructions on how to install and register InterBase.
- What's New:
- Installation, Registration, and Licensing Information
InterBase User Guides
The User Guides cover, in detail, all features and functions of the reference documents.
- Operations Guide
- Data Definition Guide
- Developer's Guide
- API Guide
- Embedded SQL Guide
- Language Reference Guide
Learn how to obtain licensing for the different InterBase platforms.
- ISV, OEM, VAR Licensing Options
- RAD Studio Users:
- Non-RAD Studio Users:
- Licensing InterBase VAR:
- More general information on InterBase licensing:
IBConsole is a graphical user interface (GUI) for InterBase.
The Change Views feature allows you to quickly answer the question, "What data has changed since I last viewed it?"
Tutorials and videos walking you through some of the basic functions of InterBase:
- A step-by-step tutorial that guides you to create and manage a database.
- A detailed tutorial covering how to get started with ToGo for all platforms.
- A comprehensive quick start guide about the process of getting started with InterBase as a Value Added Retailer (VAR).
- A guide for connecting to InterBase from Visual Studio.
- InterBase-related documentation in the RAD Studio wiki.
Video Tutorials and Demos
Other useful resources.
- The Embarcadero Community website.
- The Embarcadero Community forum.
- The Embarcadero Support website.