procedure DoLaunchNotification(const AProfileId, ANotification, Data: string); virtual;
virtual void __fastcall DoLaunchNotification(const System::UnicodeString AProfileId, const System::UnicodeString ANotification, const System::UnicodeString Data);
When a remote adapter paired to your adapter sends your adapter a notification, DoLaunchNotification receives this notification and passes the notification data to the manager of your adapter, which relays the notification data to the target profile.
Remote adapters are not meant to send notifications on their own. DoLaunchNotification is part of a chain that goes from one profile to a second profile:
- A profile calls SendNotification on its manager, specifying a target remote manager, a target remote profile, a type of notification and a notification.
- The manager calls SendNotification on the adapter that handles the connection to the specified target remote manager.
- The adapter sends the target and notification data to the remote adapter that handles the connection to the specified target remote manager.
- The DoLaunchNotification procedure of the remote adapter receives the target and notification data and calls passes this data to its manager.
- The remote manager calls Notify on the target profile.
- The remote profile handles the notification.
DoLaunchNotification receives the following parameters:
AProfileIdis the identifier of the profile that must receive the notification.
ANotificationis a string that identifies the type of the notification.
Datais a string that contains an array of values, encoded as strings separated by
#*#. For example: