function VarIsConvert(const AValue: Variant): Boolean;
extern DELPHI_PACKAGE bool __fastcall VarIsConvert(const System::Variant &AValue);
Indicates whether a Variant is a custom Variant that represents a measurement.
VarConvert custom Variants represent measurements (that is, a type of measurement units and the number of those units). The units must be registered measurement units such as those used by the ConvUtils unit. You can use the negation operator on VarConv variants, and use the addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and comparison operators on a VarConv Variant with a real number. You can use the addition, subtraction, division, and comparison operators on two VarConv Variants.
VarConv custom Variants also support the following properties:
- Value is the numeric portion (the number of units). (read/write)
- Type is units. (read-only)
- TypeName is the name of the units. (read-only).
- Family is the conversion family of the units (the thing measured). (read-only).
- FamilyName is the name of the conversion family. (read-only)
Depending on the Family, each Variant has a set of conversion properties with names of the form As<Unit>, where <Unit> is the name of another type of unit in the same conversion family.