TFDBatchMove = class(TFDComponent)
class PASCALIMPLEMENTATION TFDBatchMove : public Firedac::Stan::Intf::TFDComponent
This class implements the engine to process the data movement between different types of data sources and destinations.
Use TFDBatchMove to move data between a data source and the data destination.
TFDBatchMove introduces abstractions for the readers and writers.
- A reader of a data source is represented by the Reader property.
- A writer to a data destination is represented by the Writer property.
FireDAC implements three types of standard reader and writer:
- Text - TFDBatchMoveTextReader, TFDBatchMoveTextWriter;
- DataSet - TFDBatchMoveDataSetReader, TFDBatchMoveDataSetWriter;
- SQL - TFDBatchMoveSQLReader, TFDBatchMoveSQLWriter.
An application should assign the required reader and writer to the properties, and then call the Execute method.
- To read the source data, the source data format must be previously known. Use either the GuessFormat method or the Analyze property.
- By default the data movement is performed between the same named source and destination fields. If not, use the Mappings collection property.
- To log the data movement, including the records rejected by the writer, use the LogFileAction and the LogFileName properties.
- To get the batch moving statistic use ReadCount, WriteCount (or InsertCount, UpdateCount, DeleteCount), and ErrorCount properties.
- FireDAC.TFDBatchMove Sample