TTetheringManager = class(TComponent)
class PASCALIMPLEMENTATION DECLSPEC_DRTTI TTetheringManager : public System::Classes::TComponent
These are the main features of a manager:
- A manager uses its allowed adapters to locate other managers.
- A manager establishes connections with remote managers (pairing).
- Two paired managers let their profiles know about the profiles of the other manager, so that profiles can share data with each other.
- A manager provides information from its allowed adapters to the protocols of its profiles so that those profiles can share data with each other using their protocols.
To use app tethering in your application you need a TTetheringManager component. It is possible to have more than one TTetheringManager component in the same application, but you only need one TTetheringManager component.
- Note: There is no limit to the number of TTetheringManager components that an application can have, but specific adapters may have limits that affect the number of TTetheringManager components that your applications can use.
For more information about using a TTetheringManager, see Connecting to Remote Applications Using App Tethering.
- Using App Tethering
- Classic Bluetooth
- Connecting to Remote Applications Using App Tethering