Main Page - FMX-VCL-RTL Libraries Reference
The Libraries Reference contains the F1 context-sensitive help for the following libraries:
- The FireMonkey library (FMX)
- The Visual Components Library (VCL)
- The Run-time library (RTL)
- See RTL Overview for general information
To access all the libraries, open the Unit List.
- For information about important changes to unit names in XE2, see Unit Scope Names and Alphabetical List with Unit Scopes.
- Notes about the ToolsAPI Unit
Libraries Listed by Functionality
Delphi Quick Reference for Basic Functionality
For a more extensive listing, see VCL/RTL Listed by Functionality.
The following topics are located on the RAD Studio topics wiki:
- FireMonkey Application Platform
- Introducing the Visual Component Library (VCL), located in Getting Started With RAD Studio
- VCL Overview, located in Developing Applications with VCL Components
- Using the RTL (Run-Time Library), located in Programming With RAD Studio
- Understanding the Component Library, located in Programming With RAD Studio