Creating a Shortcut to a Pattern
Go Up to Using Pattern Organizer
In the Pattern Organizer you are working with shortcuts, not with the actual patterns. Shortcuts to the same pattern may be included in several folders.
To create a shortcut to a pattern
- Click Tools > Pattern Organizer to open the Pattern Organizer.
- In the Pattern Organizer, in the Virtual pattern trees pane, right-click the folder in which you want to create a new shortcut.
- On the context menu, choose New Shortcut. The Pattern Registry opens.
- In the Pattern Registry, select the pattern to be assigned to the new shortcut, and click OK
- In the Pattern Organizer, click OK to save implemented changes.