Using the Object Repository
The Object Repository or Gallery (File > New > Other) makes it easy to share forms, dialog boxes, frames, and data modules. It also provides templates for new projects and wizards that guide the user through the creation of forms and projects.
The Object Repository:
- Is maintained in the file RADStudioRepository.xml (located in the \ObjRepos directory), an XML file that contains references to the items that appear in the New Items dialog.
- Is filtered by platform so that the list contains only those project or form types that are supported on the current target platform.
- Sharing Items Within a Project
- Adding Items to the Object Repository
- Sharing Objects in a Team Environment
- Using an Object Repository Item in a Project
- Using Project Templates
- Modifying Shared Items