Show: Delphi C++
Adding a New Connection to the Data Explorer
From RAD Studio
Go Up to How To Perform Database Procedures
You can add new connections to the Data Explorer, which persist as long as the connection object exists.
To add a new connection
- Choose View > Data Explorer. This displays the Data Explorer.
- Select a provider from the tree list.
- Right-click to display a pop-up menu.
- Choose Add New Connection. This displays the Add New Connection dialog.
- Enter the name of the new connection.
- Click OK.
To modify connection settings
- Right-click your connection and scroll down to modify a connection. A Modify Connection dialog appears.
- Enter your connection settings and click OK.