Schema Wizard (SQL Server)
Go Up to Microsoft SQL Server Object Wizards
This wizard lets you create a schema on Microsoft SQL Server.
To create a new schema using a wizard:
- Open a creation wizard for a schema. For details, see Opening an Object Wizard.
- Use the following topics as a guide to setting properties and performing tasks as you pass through the wizard panels:
- Properties panel - Schema (SQL Server) - Properties.
- Permissions panel - Setting Permissions or Privileges for an Object.
- DDL View panel - for details, see Previewing the DDL Generated to Create the New Object.
- Finally, use the Execute button to create the object.
Schema (SQL Server) - Properties
When creating or editing a schema, this tab/panel lets you provide a Name and select the Owner of the schema.
Schema (SQL Server) - Permissions
For each specific permission to be granted, select the cell corresponding to the name and specific permission, and click the Grant button. To revoke a privilege, select a cell showing a Granted permission and click Revoke.