The standard components are common general-purpose visual components. When in the Designer, you can find them listed on the Tool Palette pane.
- A label of text user can read but not change.
- A one-line input field where user can type.
- A numeric input field.
- A multiline input field where user can type.
- A button user can click.
- A checkbox.
- A radio button.
- A list. You can manage its items through its Items property.
- A combobox, a field whose value user can choose from a list of possible values, defined by you.
- List of items to be used client-side and associate to other components.
- A group of radio buttons which are mutually exclusive.
- A container for other visual components. When you change the position of a Panel, the position of contained components changes too.
- An action manager you can use to control form actions. When your form is loaded, if in the URL an available action is set for your ActionList, it will trigger its OnExecute event (which gets the name of the action as a parameter).