InterBase Runtime File Locations for Apple iOS
Go Up to iOS Application
The InterBase related files are separated into the following categories:
- Temporary files are created under the <Application Home>/tmp directory.
- Transient files such as isc_lock, isc_init and temporary sort files are created here.
- interbase.log (informational and error messages from InterBase) file) is delivered under the <Application Home>/Documents/interbase directory.
- Read/Write files and files used by InterBase for setup are located in the <Application_Home>/Documents/interbase directory.
- The following files should be delivered in this directory: ibconfig, interbase.msg, license/folder and related license files, and admin.ib (if used).
- For OTW/SSL connections, the recommended folder for providing supporting files is <Application_Home>/Documents/interbase. In your OTW connection, be sure to provide relative argument values. For example: