Creating and Editing Packages
Creating a package involves specifying:
- A name for the package.
- A list of other packages to be required by, or linked to, the new package.
- A list of unit files to be contained by, or bound into, the package when it is compiled. The package is essentially a wrapper for these source-code units. The Contains clause is where you put the source-code units for custom components that you want to compile into a package.
RAD Studio generates a package source file (
- Creating a Package
- Editing an Existing Package
- Editing Package Source Files Manually
- Understanding the Structure of a Package
- Compiling Packages