How To Name a Thread
Go Up to Naming a Thread
You might want to name your thread classes to make it easier to tell multiple threads apart.
To name a thread
- Click either:
- File > New > Other > Delphi Projects > Delphi Files > Thread Object
- File > New > Other > C++ Projects > C++ Files > Thread Object.
- The New Thread Object dialog box appears.
When you are creating a thread class in the New Thread Object dialog box, do the following:
- Enter the class name.
- Check the Named Thread check box.
- Enter a thread name of your choice.
- Click OK.