Project Options Supported by Clang-enhanced C++ Compilers
Go Up to Clang-enhanced C++ Compilers
Many of the C++ compiler-related project options are supported on more than one of the C++ compilers. For example, all the C++ compilers, including the Clang-enhanced C++ compilers, support the options that appear on the C++ (Shared Options) page. To determine the platforms (or compilers) supported by each option, see How to Determine the Platforms Supported by Specific C++ Project Options, in this topic.
C++ Project Options Supported Only on Clang-enhanced C++ Compilers
The following table lists the Project Options supported only by Clang-enhanced C++ Compilers.
|Compiler Command Line Option
|Project > Options Page
Disable C++ access control
Set the maximum number of errors to emit before stopping (0 = no limit)
Add the Project Dir to Include path
"Include file search path" on C++ Compiler Directories and Conditionals
System include search path
How to Determine the Platforms Supported by Specific C++ Project Options
There are many Project Options that are supported by more than one of the C++ compilers. Example: 'Conditional defines' (on the C++ Compiler Directories and Conditionals page) are supported by all C++ compilers.
To peruse the Project Options in your installation, select Project > Options. At the top of the compiler-related Project Options pages, you can select the target platform for the build. The page displays the options that are supported on the selected target platform.
For example, in the following screenshot (showing the C++ Compiler Directories and Conditionals page):
- The selected Target is set to All configurations - All platforms:
- This Target means that the page is displaying options supported for every C++ compiler in RAD Studio.
- One option is supported only on 64-bit Windows:
- For this option, '64-bit Windows platform only' is displayed after the option.
- One option is supported on macOS, iOS Device - 32 bit, iOS Device 64 bit, and iOS Simulator only:
- For this option, 'iOS Device - 32 bit, iOS Device 64 bit, macOS, iOS Simulator' is displayed after the option.
- There are more options that are only available for a certain set of target platforms, always listed on the right-hand side of those options.