RAD Server Console
Go Up to RAD Server (EMS)
The RAD Server Console is a service that provides a web application which displays analytics from the RAD Server Engine (EMS Server).
- The RAD Server Console accesses the database server in read-only mode.
- It gives feedback on the API calls with statistics from the RAD Server Engine resources: Users, Groups, Installations, modules and its resources.
- You can use the console as a stand-alone application for testing purposes or set up the console on a Microsoft IIS Server for a production environment.
- The RAD Server Console offers analytics for new resources by extending the functionality of the server.
- The RAD Server Console offers analytics for the registered RAD Server users.
- You can export and save the analytics data to a .csv file in your system.