Representing a Dataset in HTML
Specialized Content producer components on the Internet palette page supply HTML commands based on the records of a dataset. There are two types of data-aware content producers:
- The dataset page producer, which formats the fields of a dataset into the text of an HTML document.
- Table producers, which format the records of a dataset as an HTML table.
- Using Dataset Page Producers
- Using Table Producers
- Specifying the Table Attributes
- Specifying the Row Attributes
- Specifying the Columns
- Embedding Tables in HTML Documents
- Using TDataSetTableProducer
- Using TQueryTableProducer